Samsung Electronics Showroom Burnt in Night Blaze in Abuja

One of the major outlets of electronic brand, SAMSUNG located at Banex Plaza area within Wuse 2, Abuja has been razed by fire.

 

The fire  incident which started 8pm was said to have been caused by power surge.

 

Though no official confirmation of the cause of the blaze,  an eyewitness who spoke to FACTSHEET said “We just head boom and there was fire everywhere.”

 

At press time it cannot be confirmed if there was any casualty,  but men of the Federal Fire Service battled the fire and forestalled a spread to other adjoining properties.

 

More details to follow.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *